Garden Inspiration 2

I'm a fanatic about researching anything I do, so I find lots of gardens. This is a series of posts of the gardens worth sharing that have inspired me with creating my garden. Inspiration is random, just like these posts.

I just finished watching this video for 14th, so I thought it's worth sharing. I found this garden inspiration some time last year on youtube. Val and Eli's garden is located in Jacksonville, Florida and about 4 years old from the last video. There videos are great inspiration as well as educational.  The videos are long and totally worth it.



I hope my garden is half as good as their garden. In fact, I have a pin and paper ready when watching them. It has helped me create my GROW board on pininterest.com.





credits: youtube.com/user/johnny_mars // www.meetup.com/PermacultureJax


Labels: ,