Garden Inspiration 3

I'm a fanatic about researching anything I do, so I find lots of gardens. This is a series of posts of the gardens worth sharing that have inspired me with creating my garden. Inspiration is random, just like these posts.


Today's inspiration is not a new garden to me. This is Holyoke created by Eric Toensmeier and Johnathon Bates. I've read Paradise Lot and Perennial Vegetables and just can't get enough. By a random search of I'm-not-sure, I came across this condensed story of the garden.


This garden is also featured on Geoff Lawton where you can watch a video of the whole garden. They have over 200 perennial species of plants on a tenth of an acre. Impressive... yes.





Hopefully, my garden's story turns out just as successful. This website has many more photos and tells a better story.






credits & resources:  apiosinstitute.org // Ediblelandscaping.com // perennialsolutions.org // GeoffLawton.com


Labels: