Garden Work Party


Some where along the way of ordering 7 yards of compost (2 yards were my neighbor's) I figured I needed help with the garden. I'm not really sure where I got the idea to host a work party, but I knew two things: I had to send out an evite and provide lunch. I invited some family members and a co-worker and started work at 8am.

Day 59 of the Edible Forest Garden turned out to be a fun day. We finished all of the beds I wanted to complete except for three in less than four hours. Then we finished with enchiladas and birthday cake.

I should have purchased more compost and collected more cardboard. I was surprised to have plenty of leaves, though. The work continues...

Thanks for helping out Mom, Steve (on your birthday), Brandi, Tracie, Matt, and Nana!





credits: me, for barely making it in the photo I took.

Labels: